Frequently Asked Questions - Answers - Help | Caraselle Direct
- Do you offer a guarantee?
- If you're not happy with your purchase we'll provide expert advice & replace it with something more suitable. Still not happy? We'll give you a full refund.
- How do I return Goods?
- We want you to be happy with both our products and our service. If you do receive faulty goods or wish to return any item, please send the item(s) recorded delivery to us for proof of receipt together with a note giving us your name, address and contact details together with a brief description of why you wish to return the goods.
Please see our delivery page.
Please note: provided that the items are returned unopened and in unused condition with all labels intact within 28 days we will seek to refund your money within 30 days of the cancellation, excluding the original postage charge which is non-refundable and less admin charge of £3.
- Can I return Sale Items?
- All items in our 'Sale' are of high quality and may be end of season, surplus stock or discontinued lines and available at a discounted price. For this reason, customers returning sale items, excluding returns for faults, will be given a credit refund only which can be applied against a future order. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Are my credit card details secure?
- We take security very seriously. We want our customers to feel completely at ease with doing business with us over the Internet. We know that security is a major concern to some of our customers and therefore we have put a system in place that is far safer than giving your credit card details over the telephone or giving your card to a waiter in a restaurant.
We feel confident that credit card information entered on our site will not be accessed by any unauthorised person or company. Our secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption uses 128-bit encryption, which is the highest level possible. In addition to this, once your order has been transferred to our order processing system all credit card details are removed from the website as an added precaution. Our sales order processing system and internal network is protected by the latest proxy technology.
Your browser will go into secure mode as soon as you click to go into the checkout or as soon as soon as you login. You can check that you are shopping in a secure environment by looking for locked padlock icon at the bottom of your browser screen.
Your credit card details are not held on the Internet. Once the payment has been validated and approved, your details are deleted. This does mean that you will need to repeat your credit card details for every order - a minor inconvenience - but one that makes it totally safe to order online with us.
Please note that we only accept payment in GBP.
- Charge for Delivery
- Please review our delivery page.
Delivery is through Royal Mail, DHL or AHC. If you are not at the address specified at the time of delivery, a card will be left at the address and the package will be kept for you at the local post office as indicated on the card, normally kept there for you for a week, and thereafter returned to us. A surcharge may apply if we have to send it out to you again, just to cover our postage costs.
- What methods of Payment are acceptable?
- We have the facility to accept on-line payment by credit cards and debit cards which are totally secure. You can pay by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Solo and Switch cards.
Payment can be accepted by cheque although your cheque must be cleared before the goods can be sent out.
Please do not send cash.
Any refunds will be made to the card that you purchased the goods with. Credit card payments are secure. You will receive email confirmation that your payment has gone through.
- Where do you deliver to?
- Please review our delivery page.