Laundry Pegs with non-slip pads and a firm grip to hold blankets, sheets & towels etc. and ideal for use in windy weather! Very comfortable to use with the non-slip pads moulded into the pegs. Each pack contains 20 pegs with assorted colours.
Colours May Vary From Block Colours to Translucent, This Does NOT Affect the Strength of the Pegs.
- 💯 SECURE GRIP: The extra-strong design of these clothing pegs with non-slip pads moulded in ensures your laundry stays put, even in the windiest conditions! These washing pegs have a strong and secure hold, giving you peace of mind that your clothes won't fly away.
- ✔️ VERSATILE USE: These clothes pegs are suitable for various items; they can be used as towel clips for sun loungers, beach towel pegs, washing line pegs to hang sheets, blankets, and towels, and to accommodate thicker items like quilts and more delicate items like shirts without leaving any marks.
- 💪 DURABLE & STURDY: These clothes pegs for washing line that come with a clothes peg basket are designed in the UK using premium and superb materials, ensuring their durability and robustness, giving you long-lasting use without the need for frequent replacements.
- 💗 CONVENIENT & PRACTICAL: The moulded-in non-slip pads on these plastic clothes pegs eliminate the need for additional pads or clips, making them practical and easy to use, while the simple and colourful design ensures you can easily store them when not in use. It is also a great addition as a portable washing line accessory.
- 🚩 FIRST-CLASS CLOTHES-CARE SINCE 1982: After creating as many happy customers as possible for 40 years, we're still devoted to making everyday life a little more convenient. Caraselle is unique for the innovative design and development of many of its products, which are done mainly in house and are representative of British design at its best.
United Kingdom (Including Highlands & Islands)Royal Mail Standard Delivery
- £0.01 > £19.99 = £3.99
- > £20.00 = £FREE
Collect Your Own: from Unit 18, Bolton North Business Park, Rossini St, Bolton, BL1 8DL
We operate from factory/warehouse premises and we aim to dispatch same day (weekdays) and Monday following weekend orders.
If you are out when the post is attempted to be delivered, then you will receive a card informing you which post office you should go to to collect it.
Returns should ideally be sent to us using recorded delivery as we cannot be held responsible if we do not receive your goods. We refund in total should goods be faulty, and we offer a refund, less our postage costs plus £3.00 admin charge, for unwanted goods provided the goods are in their original packaging, unopened and unused. In both cases they should be returned and received by us no later than 21 days after they were despatched. Please include your name, email address and telephone number so that we can refund you.
Returns address: Caraselle Ltd, Simpleparcels.com Ltd, Unit 18, Bolton North Business Park, Rossini St, Bolton, BL1 8DL