White acid free tissue paper. Available in large sheets 45cms x 70cms Machine glazed, glacier quality 17gsm.
Ideal for use when storing delicate & valuable garments, particularly wedding dresses & costumes. Also for jewellery & crockery & glassware.
Over time most tissue paper becomes acidic & brittle. The acidity will transfer to adjacent objects & may result in some discolouration. Acid free tissue paper is made to remove these contaminants making the paper suitable for use with cotton & linen textiles.
Each pack contains 25 sheets.
Machine glazed, glacier quality 17gsm
- PROTECT PRECIOUS BELONGINGS - Find peace of mind in knowing your valuables are being kept safe behind Caraselle's medium-sized 45x70cm tissue paper white sheet.
- VARIETY OF USES - This white tissue paper for packaging takes care of the things you hold dear on moving day or for storage, such as TV screens, monitors, high-end suits and even wedding dresses.
- GIVE GIFTS A SPECIAL TOUCH - Add a layer of protection and an elegant final touch for fragile presents like jewellery with our white tissue paper for wrapping. It's the effort that counts!
- TRUSTED BY PROS - You'll find these premium quality large tissue paper sheets in print shops and art archives as its acid-free nature prevents paintings, drawings and important documents from going brittle or yellowed.
- FIRST CLASS CLOTHES-CARE SINCE 1982 - Creating as many happy customers as possible for 40 years, we're still devoted to making everyday life that little more convenient.
Weight: 0.150 kg
Length: 70 cm
Width: 50 cm
United Kingdom (Including Highlands & Islands)Royal Mail Standard Delivery
- £0.01 > £19.99 = £3.99
- > £20.00 = £FREE
Collect Your Own: from Unit 18, Bolton North Business Park, Rossini St, Bolton, BL1 8DL
We operate from factory/warehouse premises and we aim to dispatch same day (weekdays) and Monday following weekend orders.
If you are out when the post is attempted to be delivered, then you will receive a card informing you which post office you should go to to collect it.
Returns should ideally be sent to us using recorded delivery as we cannot be held responsible if we do not receive your goods. We refund in total should goods be faulty, and we offer a refund, less our postage costs plus £3.00 admin charge, for unwanted goods provided the goods are in their original packaging, unopened and unused. In both cases they should be returned and received by us no later than 21 days after they were despatched. Please include your name, email address and telephone number so that we can refund you.
Returns address: Caraselle Ltd, Simpleparcels.com Ltd, Unit 18, Bolton North Business Park, Rossini St, Bolton, BL1 8DL