Fresh Smelling Clothes Protection from Orphea Moth Repellent Strips
High quality wools and cashmeres are made to be treasured for years, if not generations. But they might already be ruined if you have a clothes moth infestation.
If you have expensive taste the bad news is, so do clothes moths. Their larvae thrive on the natural fibres found in wool, cashmere, alpaca and fur. Worst of all, the damage is usually irreparable and not covered by insurance.
Orphea Moth Repellent Strips are the preferred product of luxury Italian clothiers such as Piacenza Cashmere and prevents infestation with its unique, natural fragrance formulated from over 400 plant and flower extracts. As well as getting rid of moths, Orphea strips infuse your clothes with a luxurious, floral scent.
Each pack contains 12 strips that can be placed in drawers or attached to hangars and provide great smelling, non-staining and safe clothes moth deterrence for up to 12 weeks.
Top Tips from the Caraselle Moth Busters
- Buy enough strips to protect all your stored clothes. We recommend two for every drawer and a dedicated strip for hanging garments like suits, coats and dresses.
- 12 weeks is a long time, and it's easy to forget when you're due a replacement. If you order from Caraselle, we'll send an email to let you know when it's time to take action.
- Larvae find dirty clothes especially irresistible. For best results, we recommend dry cleaning your natural fabrics before using Orphea Salvalana Strips.
Pleasant for us but repellent to moths, 12 Orphea strips in a box.
- Ideal for storing & protecting your cashmere
- Hang a minimum of 2 in each wardrobe
- Place 2 in each drawers & cupboards
- Made in Switzerland
United Kingdom (Including Highlands & Islands)Royal Mail Standard Delivery
- £0.01 > £19.99 = £3.99
- > £20.00 = £FREE
Collect Your Own: from Unit 18, Bolton North Business Park, Rossini St, Bolton, BL1 8DL
We operate from factory/warehouse premises and we aim to dispatch same day (weekdays) and Monday following weekend orders.
If you are out when the post is attempted to be delivered, then you will receive a card informing you which post office you should go to to collect it.
Returns should ideally be sent to us using recorded delivery as we cannot be held responsible if we do not receive your goods. We refund in total should goods be faulty, and we offer a refund, less our postage costs plus £3.00 admin charge, for unwanted goods provided the goods are in their original packaging, unopened and unused. In both cases they should be returned and received by us no later than 21 days after they were despatched. Please include your name, email address and telephone number so that we can refund you.
Returns address: Caraselle Ltd, Simpleparcels.com Ltd, Unit 18, Bolton North Business Park, Rossini St, Bolton, BL1 8DL