Keep Your Best Clothes Safe with Hanging Moth Killer & Fresheners
Your wardrobe is the home of your most loved clothes. It's also the perfect home for destructive clothes moth larvae.
- Acana is Non Toxic & Non Carcinogenic. Safe to use around Children & Pets
- Use with our Caraselle Peva Garment Covers & Sweater Bags for complete protection
- Protects all fabrics effectively
- Can be hung amongst stored clothing & will not stain
- Ideal for wardrobes & garment rails
- Automatic end of life indicator
Shirts, suits, coats and dresses are our most valuable garments, made from high quality materials for special occasions. Unfortunately, moths have expensive tastes and thrive in natural fibres. When it's finally the right day to wear cashmere, you don't want to find their larvae got there first for a feast.
To keep your best clothes safe and ready to make an impression, you need Acana's Hanging Moth Killer & Fresheners. Simply hook one or two units to the rail in your wardrobe and you'll get six months of pest protection.
The hanging freshener gradually releases a potent solution that doesn't just deter moths; it kills them, along with their eggs and larvae, while infusing your garments with a subtle lavender aroma. When the freshener is depleted, a visual indicator will let you know it's time for a fresh batch.
Top Tips from the Caraselle Moth Busters
- Each pack comes with four units, and we recommend using two in an average sized warbrobe.
- Six months is a long time, and it's easy to forget when you're due a replacement. If you order from Caraselle, we'll send an email to let you know when it's time to take action.
- Britain's in a clothes moth epidemic. The more clothes you have and the better quality they are, the more you're at risk. Take action now; your insurance probably won't cover the damage.
- Combine with Acana's Moth Killing Sachets for ultimate protection for your all your clothes storage.
Weight: 0.150 kg
United Kingdom (Including Highlands & Islands)Royal Mail Standard Delivery
- £0.01 > £19.99 = £3.99
- > £20.00 = £FREE
Collect Your Own: from Unit 18, Bolton North Business Park, Rossini St, Bolton, BL1 8DL
We operate from factory/warehouse premises and we aim to dispatch same day (weekdays) and Monday following weekend orders.
If you are out when the post is attempted to be delivered, then you will receive a card informing you which post office you should go to to collect it.
Returns should ideally be sent to us using recorded delivery as we cannot be held responsible if we do not receive your goods. We refund in total should goods be faulty, and we offer a refund, less our postage costs plus £3.00 admin charge, for unwanted goods provided the goods are in their original packaging, unopened and unused. In both cases they should be returned and received by us no later than 21 days after they were despatched. Please include your name, email address and telephone number so that we can refund you.
Returns address: Caraselle Ltd, Simpleparcels.com Ltd, Unit 18, Bolton North Business Park, Rossini St, Bolton, BL1 8DL